Viewing 15 topics - 257,386 through 257,400 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi , I needed to create a Db, by reading a script which contains the table creation scripts How can…
8 replies
Hi, I am trying to get sets of 2 rows from a table in my database. I only want the rows if they bot…
1 replies
Hi Guys, I have been given the task to evaluate Reporting Services...Hurrah! A general question rea…
2 replies
Hi ! I need some better understanding about the full database back up and log file back up. I have …
2 replies
Hi ! I need some better understanding about the full database back up and log file back up. I have …
5 replies
Hi ! I need some better understanding about the full database back up and log file back up. …
2 replies
how do i do this from link server if null then value = 0 ------------------------ UPDATE [pita…
2 replies
Good day every one, Does anyone know of a way of retrieving certain amount of records from a table …
2 replies
Problem:For a given sales in #temp1 table a matching group has to be found in the range table. Belo…
4 replies
Does anyone hae any documentation or information regarding running Anti-virus on a SQL 2000 cluster…
6 replies
Here's obscurity for you... I need to know how to load a trace file generated by SQL Server 7.0 int…
4 replies
Hi All, do we have any option or tool to encrypt the data in sql server as we can do in orac…
3 replies
I am having a strange problem with my database connections from Query Analyzer (QA) and Enterprise …
7 replies
I'm working on some bank project, were in client not intreted even DBA'S (with Sysadmin)…
3 replies
Not sure exactly how to approach this so any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll try to s…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,386 through 257,400 (of 284,160 total)