Viewing 15 topics - 257,221 through 257,235 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a job running on my production system -- Parameters for sp_track_waitstats are -- n1,n2,a1 w…
2 replies
sqlmaint.exe was deleted on our production SQL Server 2000. Is there anyway to re-install it so I c…
2 replies
Hi On several occassions, when doing SQL backups, I receive the following message - "The fi…
4 replies
I have a SQL service account that is a member of domain admins. I am building a mechanism that prob…
3 replies
Hello, I have a table that holds notes for service calls. It is a one (call) to many (notes) arrang…
3 replies
On 1 January we were trying to pull in our normal 7 day load (7 Days) and it pulled one too may day…
3 replies
Hi There I have a table with adresses like this, ID, roadname, house_number_start, house_number_end…
10 replies
Can someone explain me how to set up remote connection between two computers ,with win xp professio…
2 replies
one of our server will not run any DTS packages from a SQL Agent Job. The job is set to run under t…
3 replies
Has anyone ever come across a resource that is comprised of T-SQL practice problems and solutions u…
3 replies
I have a Perl script that needs to insert rows in several tables by executing SPs. The reads …
18 replies
Hi, We are having some connectivity trouble with SQL Server ODBC and Coldfusion. We would like to i…
1 replies
Our MOM application failed to notify us that a server's disk space filled up, and I have been asked…
5 replies
With the SOX lock downs on our SQL databases, it appears someone had taken "rights" away from a par…
4 replies
Hi, I have created a dts package wich will import data from csv files. The csv files will have r…
17 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,221 through 257,235 (of 284,163 total)