Viewing 15 topics - 257,206 through 257,220 (of 284,163 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, Even if the SQL Server Isolation Level, say, Read Committed, when a COM+ business object is…
1 replies
Hi, I can't list just month and year - in only column - from a date columnn. When I try this …
3 replies
Hi, Is it possible to loop over a query result, without loading it into a cursor and stepping over …
3 replies
Hi I know there is a setting somewhere that allows me to hide the system tables so I only see my da…
2 replies
I know that SQL Server Enterprise Edition can use more than 2 GB of memory using the AWE support. …
7 replies
THis nothing to with databases. Does anyone know a site where I can get the Web UI Standards. https…
2 replies
Hi, SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2003 Server (std edition) We use sp_send_cdontsmail successfully on …
2 replies
I'm trying to setup a linked server in an environment where Windows authentication is required on b…
3 replies
I have a table that has 30 columns. I then have a SP that needs 25 columns. So I do: CREATE PROCEDU…
3 replies
Hi, On SQL7 I use a query to know the table is been using for any spid: select convert(…
2 replies
I have 40 plus .csv files that I need to load into SQL. I'm using the Bulk Insert task for th…
6 replies
Hello, I have attempted the following CAST statement on a field called 'gr' which is of type SmallI…
8 replies
Hello, Why SQL Server allows only 249 nonclustered indexes on a table? Is there any specific …
3 replies
How can i Reduce our restore times? Our site is 20GB database, 4 way xenon 900mhz Proc, and Max'd …
10 replies
Currently, i'm developing an e-store with categories and products identified by their autonumeric i…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 257,206 through 257,220 (of 284,163 total)