Viewing 15 topics - 255,841 through 255,855 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a DTS package that runs a stored procedure to populate an employee table, what I want it to …
1 replies
Hi All I want to be able to read only a list of the users (students) in a Student Group on our serv…
1 replies
hi all, when i backup the DB with the enterprize manual the SQL memory going up and then the SQl re…
1 replies
Hai, If i execute sp_helpdb , gives only singe result set and i used to take it into the table usin…
5 replies
Hello, When I run DBCC SQLPERF(LOGSPACE) i get an overview of space used by the transactionlog. I g…
2 replies
I am wondering if I should check the "Reserve physical memory for SQL Server" (set working set size…
1 replies
Our database size has grown to 6 GB and we back it up every week. We want to reduce the size of the…
4 replies
xp_sendmail call hangs after configuring mail on 6.5 server.
2 replies
Hi, Is there a way to start replication agent from a .NET code? I have transactional replication r…
2 replies
I have been looking at the various tran log reading utilities on the market, and don't quite see on…
3 replies
Hi, I am wanting to know more about SQL Server 2000 CALS. We have an application that using SQL Se…
2 replies
I am converting some FoxPro code into SQL server stored procedures. I don't know FoxPro but ma…
3 replies
Hi, I Want to search a given string into another string, if it is availabl…
1 replies
Please help me with this issue. I created an offshelf program. And my customers require to copy dat…
1 replies
I read somewhere that there is a benefit in putting fields in a specific order within a table based…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,841 through 255,855 (of 284,167 total)