Viewing 15 topics - 255,856 through 255,870 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I am getting the following statement while invoking a user_defined function. C:\Documents…
5 replies
Hi, In log shipping,I check the Log Shipping Pair Properties, the "Last backup file" and "Last…
2 replies
dear all, when an Insert Trigger is set for a Table and then if Bulk Insert or Bulk Copy is run wil…
3 replies
Assuming MotherCard is a distributed partitioned view, why is it that the following …
5 replies
Is there a way to Use a Cursor with parameters in TSQL? Example: DECLARE c_get_contact_id(p_employe…
1 replies
Hi, I look after a simple SQL Server database with lots of records. Every now and then I need…
7 replies
Hi There When I use this osql, some stuff.... set @sql ='osql -Q"set …
1 replies
I have been tasked with writing a UDF to replace various characters which may exist in @Variables w…
11 replies
I just want to know how to turn off referential integrity for all table in my database. I have a lo…
1 replies
I know this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the Forum... I have a SQL Ser…
1 replies
Hi everybody I have a query, which takes a lot of params (in the where clause) including a order by…
7 replies
i am having a problem with my scheduling DTS. when i personally execute the package it works like a…
5 replies
Hi All, Has anyone used this and have any comments? I am having a problem where some machines we sh…
3 replies
Hell all i just started working with this company and they have a brand new dell computer Optiplex …
5 replies
Hi, I'm looking for an SQL Server development tool (to replace / extend the features found in Enter…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,856 through 255,870 (of 284,167 total)