Viewing 15 topics - 255,826 through 255,840 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I created an NT group Test_R under the domain. Then I added two users under this group, say user1 a…
2 replies
Hello, I have six tables (COURSE, FACULTY, IS_QUALIFIED, IS_REGISTERED, SECTION, and STUDENT…
5 replies
Hi guys, need help answering the following. Thanks for the help &nb…
2 replies
Just a quick question... is it legal, Microsoftly speaking, to install (and of course use) SQL Serv…
2 replies
Currently running on 4 cpu's 500 MHz and we're looking to upgrade to 2 cpu's 3.2 GHz. Because of&nb…
1 replies
When I create a simple package involving a text file as a source, Enterprise Manager crashes with a…
2 replies
Hi All, Is it possible to pass parameters to a cursor in t- sql, as we can do in PL/SQL? I need to …
2 replies
Basically, i want to create a simple package. Select a query from sql table and export with field h…
1 replies
Are you interested in looking under the covers of SQL Server? Not inside the box, but actually at t…
7 replies
Is there anyway of finding a list of roles that the current logged in users is a member of?
1 replies
Hi I used to use the PRINT function to return debug msgs to myself. They appeared on my screen as m…
1 replies
During a SQL Profiler session, I captured the following statement that was issued by MS SQLEM - exe…
1 replies
what is the best way of logging activities.i have 4 tables as below. i want to put the records in&n…
1 replies
I have a Access frontend and the tables are linked to a SQL server and when I try to update i Get t…
6 replies
How do you drop the primary key on a table using transact sql? The ansi doesn't seem to work: alter…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,826 through 255,840 (of 284,167 total)