Viewing 15 topics - 255,466 through 255,480 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a employee payroll table in SS2000: For example: EmpID PayCode PayAm…
2 replies
Does someone knows what is this error that i found on my sql server log? Stored function 'xp_MSADEn…
1 replies
I have a SP which takes way too long to run (more than 8 hours). So, I got to kill it after several…
15 replies
Hi everybody I have two server linked , VSQL3 and NETROSP005 When I do the next query (in VSQL3 ) …
4 replies
Hello, thank you in advance for any help you can give. Here is what I am working with: SQL Server …
10 replies
We are using SQL Server 2000 in a clustered environment. I have transactional replication wit…
4 replies
Hi, I have mdb file. I will be using the same mdb file onsite and offshore. Everyd…
6 replies
I am in the process of building a web site using asp.net and a sql database. I have my login page s…
3 replies
I am backing up my DB to an Optical Jukebox so I can archive the database on UDO Write Once Media. …
5 replies
I am having some issues with my backup plan effecting the production environment. Currently I have…
9 replies
A new virus is spreading like wildfire. When we got an alert like this at J.D. Edwards on the netwo…
5 replies
Does anyone know what the limit is for the number of values you can have in an IN clause i.e. …
9 replies
Today I change the sa password, after that every minutes the Event viewer is getting this message e…
4 replies
I've been troubleshooting an issue is DTS for awhile. I'm running SQL 2K with SP3. I'm …
4 replies
Gurus, Does SQL offers Online Repair and Recovery of tables, etc? I know this feature is avai…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,466 through 255,480 (of 284,169 total)