Viewing 15 topics - 255,481 through 255,495 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a table named Counties with the following: State County AR  …
2 replies
Below I have two snipplets of code. I'm looking for suggestions on which …
5 replies
my daily log and database backup failed with the error3202 odbc sqlstate:4200 error3202. any ideas?…
2 replies
This is the error we get when we try to open a MS Access database (.mdb) "This database is in…
2 replies
I have about 100 databases in SQL Server that I would like to limit which databases are v…
4 replies
Hi. I use a DTS package to import data from one db to another. This DTS has a script that…
2 replies
explorer.exe causes loads of errors wat should i do im running on windows me
1 replies
i need a bit of help my widows explorer keeps causing errors wat should i do
2 replies
I've tried searching here and BOL, but probably don't know the correct term to search for. A vendo…
4 replies
I have OLD and NEW databases. I have added few data to the NEW database. Now I need to compare with…
4 replies
Hi, MSSQL 2000/SP3 We have an external web client/app (using sql authentication) that would like t…
2 replies
Hi, A database designed for multiple users is not useable by one user due to the fact that he had t…
4 replies
Hi all, how can i export users and import them in another sql server? thanks in advance. …
3 replies
I am defining maintence plans for some dbs.I am wondering how much MB should I put in the box …
2 replies
I am wondering how How shud I connect to remote sql server by EM.on my machine.
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,481 through 255,495 (of 284,169 total)