Viewing 15 topics - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello comunity, I want to use my variable on my CTE but my CTE query don´t return result.Here…
13 replies
I have a table where i have column (ItemNo,Year,Month(Jan,Feb,Mar...Dec) But i need in this format …
1 replies
Dear All, I have scenario where in I have to create a user who has no access to a database D2 and h…
4 replies
Hi, everyone. Is there difference in performance, if I restore database from full backup in existin…
10 replies
Hi All, I need a solution for this problem please help me First Create table like below…
1 replies
Hi there, I hope someone would be so kind as to give me their opinion on what they would do in my p…
5 replies
Hi, I just upgraded from SQL Server 2014 Standard to SQL Server 2016 Enterprise SP2 and one of the …
5 replies
Hello everyoneWho can help me is what exactly is wrong in my scriptmy goal is to launch the command…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Why Volunteering May be a Bad Idea for You
2 replies
Hi All, I need some advice. My SSRS reports are running extremely slow. I have ran execution plans…
5 replies
Hi All,I need a solution for this problem please help me First Create table like below querycreate …
15 replies
Can a SQL 2005 instance be renamed? and if so, how? I need to know for instances on both stand alon…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item User access management on DB & object level
2 replies
Hi All, I have a SQL Server 2017 Standard Edition. I am trying to script all the stored procedures …
4 replies
I'm troubleshooting a 2016 SQL instance that is reportedly getting slower. An odd stat I don't unde…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,871 through 24,885 (of 284,169 total)