Viewing 15 topics - 24,766 through 24,780 (of 284,167 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Yesterday afternoon the AG Listener name for a two node SQL Server 2014 Enterprise AG became unavai…
4 replies
When I probe sys.dm_exec_sessions (joining with other DMVs to get active-session info) I get the lo…
20 replies
The publisher is on one instance running SQL 2005 SP3 (9.00.4053.00). The distributor and subscribe…
47 replies
We have a SQL server 2017 AG with Primary R/W and Secondary only R, asynchronous mode and set to ma…
1 replies
i have some data which has a variable amount of hiearchy levels to it, DAX has a function called Pa…
20 replies
I have a query that returns YearMonth as 2018-01, 2018-02, 2018-03 etc.The report tables below are …
3 replies
Hello,I have a job reading a SQL server database that extracts the data into a txt fileHowever, I w…
1 replies
Hello, so I'm trying to get the difference in MINUTES between two columns.One column is a DATETIME …
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Display Median Values
4 replies
Hi Guys, I have setup a Distributed AlwaysOn availability group. 2 AG environments both sitting on …
2 replies
Hello,I supported SQL Server Clustering for a number of years, but now I am facing a task to implem…
12 replies
Migrated data from SSRS 2008 R2 to SSRS 2017 using the Reporting Services Migration Tool from MS.Ev…
2 replies
Does anyone know what is CDE in SQL? I have been asked this question on the interview but i had nev…
6 replies
Hi all, This is a follow up to a previous post from aprox 2 years ago. http://www.sqlservercentral.…
15 replies
I launched the package. BIDS 2008. Then after the first task executed successfully (the top task in…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,766 through 24,780 (of 284,167 total)