Viewing 15 topics - 23,791 through 23,805 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a query which generates a SQL which I then copy and paste in a query window and execute. I a…
13 replies
I am having difficulty wrapping my head around this, as the concept is too new to me (I’ve only exe…
4 replies
Hi,In a DataMart analysis for a CRM system, about 10 Dim tables are joined with FactTable to see if…
4 replies
Hi I have a requirement where I have to find the cycle time for each user that they have been…
13 replies
if all specific files are exist then process to archive folder in ssis. source folder : c:\sourcep…
4 replies
We have two SQL 2016 servers (13.0.5026.0, Windows Server 2016), we'll call them "Server1" and "Ser…
2 replies
Hi all, I've set up a readscale AG with 1 primary and 3 secondary read-only replicas (all async). N…
1 replies
How do we tackle rampant SA permission issues.We have many sql servers and 1000's of accounts which…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Rollbacks Are Normal
10 replies
Environment: Azure - Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio -14.0.17277.0Question: I have the …
1 replies
Hi. There is a lot of post about my question, but I have little different problem. We have an SQL S…
15 replies
I'm a DBA. I got a request from one of our developers to set up an Oracle linked server. …
2 replies
First, please tell me if I am on the wrong forum...My Server is SQL 2016 I process a SSAS database …
4 replies
hi experts, I have one simple question here about update the value using query itself as shown belo…
3 replies
Trying to write a T-SQL script to check up on the status of a replication merge agent job that rand…
18 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,791 through 23,805 (of 284,165 total)