Viewing 15 topics - 23,776 through 23,790 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm developing a piece of software that uses SQL Server Authentication instead of Windows Authentic…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Query the Column Set
6 replies
HI All, I have a question regarding Alwayson primary and secondary replica and if/how can I load ba…
2 replies
Hi I have one doubt in ssis, how to load multiple source folders related files into destination tab…
2 replies
We would like to get a list of all db users and their permissions and report on them. Are the…
3 replies
By default, a SQL Server instance will have a single hadr endpoint on port 5022. On an AAG setup co…
1 replies
THIS SHOULD REALLY BY IN SQL2008 FORUM - DON'T KNOW HOW I POSTED IT HERE! Darn. I'm collecting perf…
12 replies
So myself and two other co-workers are using Visual Studio 2015 connected to TFS. When they a…
8 replies
Has anyone managed to initiate a TeamCity (TC) build from an SSIS script task?This is quite a simpl…
3 replies
Hi All, We are running the SSIS package from Stored procedure with parameters f…
2 replies
Hi, Would it be possible for users to access the SSRS reports web portal by entering in credentials…
2 replies
hi guys, please i need your help and thoughts; i have a query that i run every morning , i need to …
8 replies
Dear Everyone I am not a performance expert so i needed help in resolving the following item. I ran…
11 replies
i'm looking for a way to extrapolate the DATABASE name from the EVENTDATA function in a DDL trigger…
6 replies
Hi, Need help with showing the difference between the two periods when the Employee and Product is …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,776 through 23,790 (of 284,165 total)