Viewing 15 topics - 23,806 through 23,820 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Azure DevOps
2 replies
This is for the big company, of course. I suggest to distribute (monthly, for example) some amounts…
2 replies
Morning Gang, I have an application written in .NET - for once we have full source code for it, and…
4 replies
Hi Guys,Is there a way to convert the Datein in the below to show this format MMM DD YYYY Thanks SE…
14 replies
Hello All, I have SQL Server 2008 Express edition installed on server. It has two database. One dat…
6 replies
We are running SQL Server 2012 SP3 on Windows 2008 Server. Members of the db_ddladmin&nbs…
5 replies
CREATE TABLE Test ( Name varchar(255), InvDt varchar(255), Typeflag…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Implicit Transactions
4 replies
Hello to all. I am working with SQL Server 2012 Enterprise SP 4. This system has 3 instances and a…
2 replies
Hi All I shrank data file in a production database . at first the size was 99 GB , after shr…
8 replies
Hi Experts, I have MCSA 2012/2014 and i want to further my certification career to Data Manag…
1 replies
I am about to take exam 70-762 and would appreciate some last minute advice. I currently have an M…
1 replies
Hi, I'm just curious if others use sp_DatabaseRestore from Brent Ozar's First Responder's Kit. If s…
8 replies
Hi Guys, I got a question about AG group. I have a AG group setup A-P with automatic failover (Asyn…
2 replies
Hello Guys, How are you? Could you please help me with a question? I have a table in sql with the d…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,806 through 23,820 (of 284,165 total)