Viewing 15 topics - 21,796 through 21,810 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have one indexed view. when I checked it through SP_SPACEUSED and DMVs, it gave me different …
1 replies
there is 2 date fields with a from date and a to date, is it possible to find the record where…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Introduction to Microsoft R Services in SQL Server…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Azure SQL Database Licensing Models
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Faster Cloud Warehouses
8 replies
how to reduce this deadlock.. it happen very frequently. deadlock_xml <deadlock> <vi…
4 replies
I have a developer who has view definition permissions on the database and is able to see the DDL o…
7 replies
Has any worked with aligning multiple tables / tablixes horizontally? When I align them …
1 replies
Hi guys In what way can I have a result of a table that the columns are the years and months. I wou…
5 replies
Can you suggest various ways in which efficient fast pipelines can be built in SSIS?
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The SQL Server LAG Function Mike Byrd
9 replies
I could use some guidance on how to construct the following query. I need to derive a count of agen…
2 replies
I have about 60 SQL Servers and I have an AD group that has Developers in it. I'm trying to b…
4 replies
How can we map the user to named schema and without giving the schmea.tablename how can we access t…
1 replies
Hopefully this is an easy question.In my scenario, I want some events to trigger an e-mail to someo…
18 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,796 through 21,810 (of 284,154 total)