Viewing 15 topics - 21,811 through 21,825 (of 284,154 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
WHERE (B.ELIGIBILITY_FLG <>'Y' or B.ELIGIBILITY_FLG is NULL) and DM.ELIGIBILITY_FLG <>'…
10 replies
We have been using the Query Store feature at my place of work for quite some time without issues i…
2 replies
Hi all, I'm playing bit with execution plans in Extended Events. I found bit strange thing for me. …
3 replies
Hello everyone i'm new on forum and i really need your help. I want to see if field exist in …
7 replies
Hi all We've been looking at schema switching to minimise downtime for users (and it's going reason…
5 replies
Working on a legacy procedure with multiple select statements . From dm_exec_query_stats was able t…
1 replies
SELECT * FROM employeeswhere salary in (select min_salary from jobs where jobs.Job_ID = employees.J…
3 replies
Hi there I have been tasked with importing a file using a generic framework and not spec…
3 replies
The data set that I have has 2 tables. One (trips) contains the start and end date in DATETIME form…
11 replies
Hi All, Need help. I have a table which has computers and their related OU. I need to get the total…
4 replies
Getting error Msg 1499, Level 16, State 3, Line 103 Database mirroring error: status 9016, sev…
2 replies
problem after add field dbo.trxtypeConfig.TrxArbName to query grouping is damage problem . thi…
2 replies
I had both of these running on a database and had issues with the log file growing and never releas…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Adding lists
4 replies
I have a result set that I need to apply grouping within. However, the grouping is not just a simpl…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,811 through 21,825 (of 284,154 total)