Viewing 15 topics - 21,166 through 21,180 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Can you Please show me that how can we use EXISTS FUNCTION WITH 3 OR MORE TABLE. Please show me the…
9 replies
Hi there, what I would like to do, is to query rows that have a specific encrypted value in the enc…
7 replies
Hi < I am converting Multidimensional Cubes to Tabular Model in SSAS. I need to conver…
1 replies
I have events on my database.Every event has datetime to be started and datetime to be ended.In eve…
4 replies
We have a production database and also a reporting database, that is essentially just a copy of the…
10 replies
When a security group(Browser Role) is provided with access at the Folder level, is it expected tha…
1 replies
I have setup a TDE on my SQL server. It should encrypt data on the rest - data files and backup fil…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Android Car
19 replies
I am using MS Access 2007. There are two tables each having a memo column. I have written a IIF sta…
16 replies
I've created a SQL Alert to email an operator when the High Availability Group fails over. &n…
5 replies
I am trying to find all new SQL Servers and DBs being created and grant appropriate access.Very oft…
4 replies
Hi,I'm trying to convert a LogTime column to date format and I keep getting the error: Arith…
2 replies
We have a package that loads data from TAB delimited files, and it works just fine.Now a new client…
2 replies
My boss is asking me about how I would end up resolving this issue that is causing deadlocks and mo…
4 replies
We have a DB about 45GB (32gb compressed-backed up) that has TDE setup, I need to remove encryption…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,166 through 21,180 (of 284,152 total)