Viewing 15 topics - 21,151 through 21,165 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear Forum, I'm interested in having a database view that will let me avoid using the SSIS data con…
1 replies
i have a question about joining tables. I have read online people describing the two methods …
8 replies
Hello ,Can anybody help me with below : compare-object (get-content file1.txt) (get-content file.tx…
4 replies
Hi,we have a large SQL 2012 DB - around 60TB. We are required to provide a DR solution for it. We a…
2 replies
Hello Folks,We have a SQL Server 2005 box (well, please don't ask why... 🙁 ). Since last week, I ha…
3 replies
Morning,I'm looking for some help on my query, it really a grouping problem.I've joined 2 unsimilar…
1 replies
Good afternoon I need to calculate rolling 12 month count I.e. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2018 is period 1 , …
4 replies
Hi Team, A windows sever which is installed SQL server database engine/report server/SSIS/analysis …
1 replies
Hello All, I am looking to upgrade our SQL 2012 HADR Availability Group (3 servers) to SQL 2017. On…
3 replies
Hello, In SQL Server 2008 R2, is it possible to return XML values comma separated from a user table…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Common Data Challenges
9 replies
I am trying put some structure around my XML and running into an issue. I would like <Firs…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Extra Table
14 replies
I have a target table which is incrementing with 2 Million records every day from the past 30 days.…
14 replies
Hi Experts,Anyone with an idea if SQL2 2019 is ready for Production or it is only preview. Many Tha…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,151 through 21,165 (of 284,152 total)