Viewing 15 topics - 21,106 through 21,120 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have store procedure which need to execute with different parameters like beginning of month…
1 replies
Hi all We've got 5 multidimensional cubes and access is granted by AD groups.There is one role per …
9 replies
I am wondering: how to define data type and size from a format function call ? If I define a view …
1 replies
Hi, This is Part 2 of Slow in the Application, Fast in SSMS. How to force the execution plan genera…
4 replies
Hi All, I am working on a C# project that pulls data from an SQL database, formats it in a DataGrid…
5 replies
What is the fastest way to calculate the median ThanksSaurabh.D
6 replies
Does the after snapshot script apply even if adding one article? I use this script to add one…
1 replies
Hello everyone.Let me first explain what the job does. Basically it executes a T-SQL query (custome…
1 replies
I have two stored procedures that are functionally identical. I won't bother to post them as the qu…
9 replies
Hi all, here is the issue: we had an old xp that gets SID from AD, using a domain user name (i.e. D…
12 replies
I am trying to understand this behavior but when I try to use the below code and execute it in the …
9 replies
Suppose I have 3 tables as seen below:I would like to update the Name column of the Manufacturer Ta…
8 replies
I found the following code online and was trying to run it but I am not getting back the XML. I kee…
5 replies
Hi All, I see sp_whoisactive stored procedure extremely useful for sql server Live troubleshooting…
2 replies
I have an issue where I want to do a rolling upgrade on a 2 node HADR AG from 2012 SP4 to SQL 2016.…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,106 through 21,120 (of 284,152 total)