Viewing 15 topics - 21,091 through 21,105 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I am trying to one bcp command I am not able to execute it correctly. I have created below …
17 replies
I'm trying to set up a transactional replication of database inside AlwaysOn using remote distribut…
3 replies
I am trying to add a table to my database, but it says it already exists.I am using MSSMS and the s…
1 replies
I have a table that can have numerous rows that contain notes these are set as nvarchar(80) and the…
1 replies
I wanted to retrieve single rows of two columns based on a certain criteria after joining multiple …
3 replies
Hi there,so I have this table I've added additional columns to. For existing rows I want to update …
5 replies
Hi all, I am at a new job and have been here for 3 months so I am still learning the ropes here. We…
10 replies
I've got some queries that need to run on a scheduled job every morning, and I'm not sure how to ma…
1 replies
Hello! I found some info on the web here:https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/e…
5 replies
Im currently working on updating company database in which on one of the tables the 'CreateDt…
37 replies
Hello Room,I'm not hundred percent sure on how to program in T-SQL. I wanted to run a stored proc o…
3 replies
Hi, I am new to Red gate monitoring tool.I need to give below reports for SQL Instance using red ga…
1 replies
Hi to all, I'm puzzled !Running a database on an older server stoped executing its jobs all of a su…
6 replies
How do you determine table relationship ie 1:1, 1:many, many:many?
6 replies
Hi, I have store procedure which need to execute with different parameters like beginning of month…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,091 through 21,105 (of 284,151 total)