Viewing 15 topics - 21,121 through 21,135 (of 284,152 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Who should have Sysadmin rights?
5 replies
Hello! I am restoring databases from SQL 2012 backup(full, differential and logs) to SQL 2016.If I …
4 replies
I have a created new login. I want this new login to have limited permission - the ability to …
2 replies
Hello,We have an existing replication job. When I look at the properties, I see options for c…
1 replies
I’m trying to determine which month I’m in so I can setup aSSIS package to auto run and drop off a …
8 replies
I love this website so much and also mssqltips.com. As a DBA, I also worked a little bit on Oracle …
3 replies
I am wondering if someone help me fix this job. Executed as user: ***** The job script encoun…
2 replies
ADO NET Source has failed to acquire the connection error message: "Timeout expired. The time…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Microservice Reality Best wishes, Phil Factor
2 replies
In subject line of email I want @Subject to return "'Submission at 10/03/2019 22:46:34". Concatenat…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Scripting procedure versions
16 replies
Hi, I have two massive tables, Order Header and Order details, I need to join these two tables. I n…
5 replies
Hi,My question is pretty is simple, its simply does SSMS recognise if a table is memory optimised o…
2 replies
When I am calling delete command for the table then it gives me an invalid column error. I am suspe…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Linux Tools
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 21,121 through 21,135 (of 284,152 total)