Viewing 15 topics - 20,161 through 20,175 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is there a script that scan take text that is not column delimited and transfer each line into a se…
6 replies
I am changing my career to SQL server administration (certification) ? Should I proceed , will this…
4 replies
Another slow day. New developer trying things, some not working. Old developer out with back issues…
0 replies
In an ssrs 2012 report, I need to place bullet dot marks on several lines. The dot looks like the f…
3 replies
Hi, I have the following thing: In my DWH I have a Table FACTTicket and a Table called DimRate, I c…
5 replies
Hello, We have downloaded & installed ssms 17.3 from below link.It contains configuration tools…
4 replies
Can someone tell me if this setting should be set to true or false? I have a list of linked servers…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating a DDL Trigger
4 replies
Hello. This should be simple, maybe. I have to work with over a dozen servers all named such as VSK…
2 replies
This is the situation. I created a project and package in SSDT 2016.No parameters involved. This pa…
3 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Database Giveth and Taketh Away
5 replies
My parameter can be a combination of formats and it can be in two different columns . . dashed/no d…
3 replies
Took me a little while to work out what I'd done here. Hard to explain via text, so here's a gif. R…
5 replies
Hi, i'm not able to change the status of my hadr_endpoint do "connected". It always show the status…
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server System Audit Report Rudy
30 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 20,161 through 20,175 (of 284,148 total)