Viewing 15 topics - 13,876 through 13,890 (of 284,172 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
we have sql jobs running in sql server 2012 environment and it has linked server to sql 2017 server…
4 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Data Science Approach in Product Analytics
5 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item How Much AI Do We Need?
10 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Strange View
4 replies
Hi, I am trying to send notifications to myself when a articular job that longer than 8 minutes to …
2 replies
Good morning all I am looking to create a sql server database if the database does not exist on my …
1 replies
I have a sql statement that checks for certain special characters in a string and returns that. SEL…
3 replies
Hi, installed a new SQL Server Express 2019 and somehow my real columns are now with comma instead …
12 replies
I'm getting this problem message when executing my SQL query: "Generated SELECT statement. 'No mapp…
1 replies
I have sa permissions on server yet I'm unable to grant myself IMPERSONATE in any server database. …
14 replies
I have two tables; a path table that contains distinct paths and a node table that contains distinc…
4 replies
Hello guys, I need of you help. I have 3 SQL server, srv1, srv2 and srv3. srv2 have 2 network card …
15 replies
************* Got the solution ******************* Hi all, I hope and pray for everyone to be safe …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The SQL Community Steps up in Time of Need
6 replies
Can any1 help in update statement in coalesce statement Begin tran Declare @tran_hdr table ( tran_n…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 13,876 through 13,890 (of 284,172 total)