Viewing 15 topics - 9,046 through 9,060 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello experts, I need to update the SSL certificate on our SSRS 2017 instance. However, in the Repo…
2 replies
I have a table which is partitioned (Total 10). The table is 1.6 TB in size. Rebuild index on that …
4 replies
hi, I have a requirement where we get data from Oracle source and destination is also Oracle db. On…
3 replies
I've created them in Tableau and PowerBI but would like to do this in SSRS:
1 replies
I have a nightly SSIS package that utilizes a ForEach Loop enumerator to loop through similar MSSQL…
2 replies
calling in the application for sql command to run the stored procedure is always different varies s…
3 replies
I'm a developer rather than a DBA, so please excuse the straightforward question! If I restore a da…
6 replies
Question can be deleted. Sorry for the newbie shit 😉 This topic was modified 5 years ago by…
2 replies
Hi I have a table MyFiles with columns Id, FileName, FolderName, KeyPairs. The last one (nvarchar(M…
1 replies
Hi all, I need help to extract data from a xml field. My data like below. Any help will be highly a…
4 replies
There is a table mr_patients with a primary key constraint on a column MRN numeric(10,0) (I did no…
2 replies
New request is not allowed to start because it should come with valid transaction descriptor …
4 replies
I'm checking the latest file created in a folder, and if it's GT than 1K ... I'm going to do furthe…
2 replies
Is it possible to attach a DB that had a FileTable w/o the FileTable files? We were hit with ransom…
9 replies
I need to extract changed records from a client's db. The client's db I have access to is a read on…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,046 through 9,060 (of 284,149 total)