Viewing 15 topics - 268,141 through 268,155 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all. We have a table with document info. that contains copy letters and originals. You shou…
5 replies
Anyone know how to obtain a full userlist from a SQL Database with full permissions. There must be …
5 replies
Interesting answer. I would have expected it to be able to use only one protocol, with shared memo…
6 replies
Hi, I am having a problem with rolling back transactions in my database. I want to update a couple…
2 replies
how i can extract my service pack version from (8.00.818) after getting Microsoft SQL Server 2000 …
1 replies
Hi, Most of my tables are using a surrogate key which is a GUID column and it's set as a primary ke…
2 replies
I need to create an Index on relicating tables, the relication doesnt replication Schema only the d…
1 replies
I created a tabel like this: Create table tableA( order identity(int,1,1), a varchar(20), b varchar…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
8 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
11 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
4 replies
I'm in the planning phase of setting up monitoring and alert resources using Tivoli and MON softwar…
1 replies
Hey there. I'm using bulk insert with a format file on SQL Server 2000. All fields in my format fil…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,141 through 268,155 (of 284,155 total)