Viewing 15 topics - 268,156 through 268,170 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello all, Myself and few other guys are working on this problem from past few days but no break-th…
2 replies
How do I configure the SQLServer 2000 to use Unicode as its default code page? (i.e. varchar colum…
1 replies
Hi all, How to shrink log file in sql 6.5? Please advise. Thanks! Robert
3 replies
Hi, I need to sum some columns of tinyints. These columns contain 1 or 0. My Query SET DATEFORMAT D…
3 replies
I am looking to create a generic data access layer for SQL Server that will allow me to run any sto…
2 replies
I was pondering moving empdb to reside in memory. Running SQL 2000 SP3 on advance server with 8 G m…
4 replies
Here's the situation: You have a Case table (let's assume we're talking about a court case) with …
4 replies
I use SQL server a lot in my job and having found the site in the past year and find it very inform…
7 replies
I was writing a script to find discrepancies between 2 tables with identical schemas. I wasn't find…
2 replies
Oh - soooooooo close. TheBeast asked a question about forcing ExecutionResult. The detailed situat…
5 replies
SQL Server 2000 SP3: There's a view in one of our databases spanning three tables. To enable it to …
1 replies
I have a UDF that gets called for many rows, and columns when outputing data to text files. When th…
3 replies
Hi I will like some recommendations for events/errors to be added to the event log Failed logins be…
2 replies
I would like to calculate Median on some population (No of Day to Approve an application) Here is t…
1 replies
I have a stored procedure that is designed to return XML as its result. The stored procedure uses d…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 268,156 through 268,170 (of 284,155 total)