Viewing 15 topics - 266,281 through 266,295 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I try create calculate member, some logic like t-sql code case statement, I using iif function to c…
4 replies
I have a question about using print. I put some print statement in an stored proc so I could monit…
4 replies
Does anyone know how to write the T-SQL that checks if a job is still running? I need to make…
20 replies
I've just started playing around with SQL server alerts and ran into something odd. It seems that y…
1 replies
We are using SQL 2000 on are backend and are using Access 2000 for our front end. Now we are …
2 replies
Hi guys I am new to replication and i am encountering a small problem. i set up a database for repl…
13 replies
I have tables where any IDs (employee or contact or activity etc.) are defined as uniqueidentifier …
1 replies
I have recently rebuilt the master db to change the collation on one of my servers. When I di…
2 replies
I am going to be copying my primary database to a new db server and am curious is anyone knows roug…
3 replies
Last week I opened up SQL EM on my client machine and noticed all of my registered servers were mis…
7 replies
I know this is simple but I'm a newbie. What should I write at the end of a query to get it to crea…
7 replies
Hello! Text in access is automaticly nText in SQL when I use Upsize Wizard from access. HOw can I c…
7 replies
Hello everyone, We are designing a new mobile system. This system requires up load/down load data f…
1 replies
My problem started yesterday when I click on File from the menu in Query Analyzer. Menu item,…
2 replies
I have a query from SS 2000 table, and need to output to a text file. How to use DTS to get i…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 266,281 through 266,295 (of 284,165 total)