Viewing 15 topics - 265,426 through 265,440 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I need to search a field in all rows of a table for tab characters and replace them wi…
2 replies
I need alter one column on my database without drop the replication well I'm getting that message s…
15 replies
I need to search for a particular data element in all the databases on a production box. Is t…
1 replies
What could be the exact reason for this error it comes daily. DB size is around 80 GB and I did not…
3 replies
How to find the list of database servers thar r participating in Network. Please help me out in thi…
1 replies
Can anyone let me know immediately, how to view job history for a User Created Login. To some exten…
3 replies
Hi Guys, I am
1 replies
I made the MSDE in single user mode, by running the SQLSERVR.EXE with -m flag. it was success…
1 replies
hi i have a situation in stored procedure where i get partial parameter so i have to use select qu…
2 replies
I have a m/c with os-win'98. when installing Client Tools from the SQL server 2000 CD the following…
1 replies
Hello All, can anybody helps in writing sql code for listing all indexes on all tables in given dat…
5 replies
I tryout this program(SP) from VB, i am not getting the ouput values from SP.I don't know what is h…
1 replies
is it possible to create views in mssql2000 which accepts param
2 replies
Hi i installed analysis service + sp3 on XP after i connect to the server i dont see any thing…
4 replies
This might sound simple, but how do you determine if an existing Instance of SQL Server 2000 is a n…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,426 through 265,440 (of 284,168 total)