Viewing 15 topics - 265,441 through 265,455 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, Yesterday we 'lost' a number of production and testing application tables. I tho…
10 replies
Hello All, Anyone ever implement a many-many-many-many relationship? Or N-Many? E…
14 replies
I have some DTS packages that ALL fail when scheduled as jobs. I KNOW for a fact that it…
10 replies
Hi For my project i am trying to create an online registering system. The users enter all of …
3 replies
I'm trying to get my arms around how to identify and remove all duplicated foreign keys in a d…
2 replies
I have a problem that seems to be a bug in SQL Server. We have a database that is in merge replicat…
2 replies
Hello All, I've got a bug that is driving me crazy. I have a job on a Windows 200…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to execute a dynamically generated sql statement within a stored procedure wit…
9 replies
Here is the way my DTS package is currently set up: I have to bring in a couple of Oracle tables fr…
1 replies
i wrote this code that would take input of a year and a julian day and convert it to a calendar dat…
5 replies
When installing sql server, what do you specify as the service logon account? a) The Local Sys…
4 replies
Some how SQL Server server has lost its list of provider names. Any idea how this happened and how …
1 replies
I created login and gave restricted rights (dbreader) to user for development database. The user wi…
5 replies
Hi For my project i am trying to create an online registering system. The users enter all of the re…
1 replies
I opened the DTS folder, went to the Meta Data item, clicked on the menu to import the Meta Data fr…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,441 through 265,455 (of 284,168 total)