Viewing 15 topics - 265,411 through 265,425 (of 284,168 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a little program written in access 2000 that worked fine under windows 2000 but when running…
1 replies
Can I load a SQL Server onto an external drive that has no operating system and point an applicatio…
4 replies
I get this strange error meassge when doing an integrity check on one of my databases. The ids that…
2 replies
I was hired to do a performance tuning on this "bag of ...", but haven't been able to do much. I'll…
2 replies
What I need is an SQL equivalent of the VB Instr() function. I'm looking for the occurance of a cha…
2 replies
I have two UDF's joined in a SP. They both have a datetime param that is to be passed from th…
4 replies
I have a project to go through and find best SQL Server security best practices. One of the p…
3 replies
I know people have posted about transaction log physical sizes, backing them up, shrinking them and…
1 replies
Hello, I thought log shipping was supposed to be so strait forward and easy! It does not appear to…
5 replies
Hello, I thought log shipping was supposed to be so strait forward and easy! It does not appear to…
1 replies
On a form (in Access) I want to give users the ability by clicking on or off check boxes, the days …
3 replies
I have a 2 node Cluster (WIN2k) with a default SQL Server 2000 Instance to which I added a second V…
2 replies
Hello, I am in Log Shipping hell. I thought log shipping was supposed to be so strait forward and …
3 replies
Hi- I have a few general questions that perhaps a guru can answer. 1) What the difference between t…
4 replies
Another question about Virtual Servers in Cluster... I have a 2 node Cluster with a default instanc…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 265,411 through 265,425 (of 284,168 total)