Viewing 15 topics - 26,191 through 26,205 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I’m trying to get the last active data and insert that in the current row of the table. Create tabl…
6 replies
Dear all, I have a drop statement related with a temp table that works properly when called from in…
3 replies
Hi, Is there any way to programmatically retrieve SQL Server Network Configuration-> Proto…
2 replies
Can anyone tell me why the below expression is reporting an incorrect % figure on my report =Report…
3 replies
Is there an other query which can be used in order to get a creation date and last execution date f…
4 replies
Hi,I have a question that I would appreciate your help on please.The set-up is....I have a Sequence…
12 replies
Hello I have an XML file and a corresponding XSD fileI have created a very simple SSIS packageI've …
6 replies
HI All I urgently need to move our SSRS 2012 Projects to VS 2015 and was wondering if there was any…
3 replies
I have a small problem. I like to catch a detailed Error Message. If a command raise more then one …
8 replies
I want to change default Isolation in SQL Server 2008 R2 version.. Need to change to Snap…
11 replies
I'm currently working my way through Itzik's book for 70-761 and I'm struggling a bit with the JSON…
3 replies
Good day, Please help me to understand the belowSQL Licensing: 20 X &…
5 replies
master..spt_values is not found in Azure SQL database Error on executing this is on azure sql db, M…
4 replies
Good Morning Experts, We had a database on SQL Server 2012. INSERTS were running fine. We migrated …
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Are You Patched?
16 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,191 through 26,205 (of 284,158 total)