Viewing 15 topics - 26,176 through 26,190 (of 284,161 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We have a server that has a database with a single File group (Primary) and has one mdf a…
8 replies
I tried to use SSIS package to get data from a SQL database, then exported to an excel file.Then co…
7 replies
Hello, I have a SSIS component that does SFTP tasks. One such task is to fetch a list of remote fil…
6 replies
SELECT tb1.* from tbl1 inner join tbl2 on tbl1.Col1= tb2.Col1&nbs…
1 replies
Hi,Please find the below sample records to play with. basically i am looking to get top 1 ram…
2 replies
Hi All, Need some help in tsql error handling. Using SQL 2016 instance. I have 3 tables creat…
2 replies
Hi, I have some non sargable queries like below: select * from dbo.test where name like '…
3 replies
Dear colleagues,I know that the better option to move a server is to a new version, but sometimes h…
1 replies
We have an issue currently and need to pick community's advise on this. Under extended SQL system h…
3 replies
hi there I have a folder of .sql scripts, in a windows path 'E:\DeploymentScripts'.I want…
6 replies
create table temptest (lid varchar(10), dat varchar(20)) insert into temptest (lid,dat) values ('11…
3 replies
Hi Guys, i have just been upgraded to excel 2016. I trying to import data from SQL server int…
5 replies
Setup Distributed Replay Controller & Client, collected 20GB of trace data. When running D…
3 replies
I couldn't find enough documentation around perfmon counter SQLServer: General Statistics – Us…
3 replies
Hey guys, I have a SQL problem. 1-) Firstly mine sql design ; 2-) Default SQL query 3-) But …
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,176 through 26,190 (of 284,161 total)