Viewing 15 topics - 26,206 through 26,220 (of 284,158 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The percent ranks
11 replies
Hi We have an issue that happens on the odd occasion and I am having difficulty trying to find out …
3 replies
We're seeing many deadlocks, where different sessions are running the exact same delete query from …
5 replies
Hi, We have a Analysis Services cube that we process in Full on a weekly basis and have noticed rec…
2 replies
if object_id('tempdb..#rx') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #rxGO create table #rx( MemN VARCHAR(15), ClaimN…
16 replies
Hi guys, My code : Select A.price1, B.price2 from (SELECT Top 100 tarih, coin, MIN(price) AS …
16 replies
My question is about a specific functionality in Microsoft's release of SQL Server client: SSMS 17.…
5 replies
Hello, I have an issue with one tab cube that doesn't sort out a dates in proper order, yet I have …
2 replies
Dear all, I have below table in my Data Warehouse. This table has just the function of storing the …
14 replies
What must I do within SQL Server or the SQL Database itself in order for SQL Server to know what us…
9 replies
Hi,I can't get rid of the red squiggle under the IF statement.The code is part of a Create Stored P…
4 replies
Hi,I have a form where users can click on the colors check-boxes. These values go to query string l…
5 replies
hi All, Hope all are fine create table #sample(id varchar(100), version_no int, set_ty…
14 replies
AX 2012 R3 installation with SQL Server 2014. When trying to set up the Master Data Services connec…
1 replies
Hi, I am doing some Q/A work where I am executing a ob that I need to fail - after 10 seconds. I am…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 26,206 through 26,220 (of 284,158 total)