Viewing 15 topics - 258,151 through 258,165 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to use restore differential backup, I already did the full backup restore then trying to…
8 replies
Is there a way to create a trigger for "on create database"? Ditto for "drop database". I want to…
4 replies
query running longer
5 replies
Never having had to restore from a trans log backup, how is it done? And how granular is it? My m…
1 replies
I`m experiencing some problems when running a query called by sp_executeSQL. When this happens, the…
2 replies
Hi, I need to log some transactions that occur in the database. For example, a change of patient na…
1 replies
Hi, I designed a datawarehouse that contains only current patient data (i.e. if some data is modifi…
3 replies
To whom it may concern: I was reading the Microsoft Press's SQL Server 2000 Performance Tuning and …
7 replies
I have this if statement: IF((@zipcodeEXIST = @zipcode) and (@weekInfo = @week)) which doesnot seem…
4 replies
I'm just curious as to why a default instance is not showing up on available server list. I've chec…
3 replies
We have documentation for standardizing SQL queries, etc. One of the sections referenced the …
3 replies
Ok.. Guys.. time for help again...I have 3 database plans running and couple of scheduled dts packa…
2 replies
I am parsing a documnet and i am grabbing that document into a variable of datatype varchar. The do…
2 replies
I want to put an image as background (or just change the color. Normaly it is grey). Is it possible…
5 replies
Trying to put together a script based on some other consturcts found on this site and having syntax…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,151 through 258,165 (of 284,147 total)