Viewing 15 topics - 258,136 through 258,150 (of 284,147 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to use DTS to copy all data/objects/SPs/views to a different server, basically copying t…
3 replies
I have set up an Import DTS to extract data from an AS400. You need to sign on when accessing the A…
3 replies
Pls help me anyone DBA Guru Regds Dharmendra Thanks & RegardsDharmendra S Mudaliar( OEM India …
2 replies
Hi, I want to write a function which accepts variable fo type decimal as a parameter. Wha…
1 replies
Azzam I hope u didn't got my problem. sysfiles never gives actual transaction log file used, it onl…
5 replies
Whilst Installing "SQL Server Health and History Tool" the Installation failed when trying to creat…
9 replies
Dear All DBA Gurus I am new to this Profile, I am working as a Support Eng for Database. Recently t…
3 replies
My Vendor created the table like this: CREATE TABLE TestTab ( id int, Gre…
1 replies
Hi All, I am trying to implement Log Shipping on my server. And i gone through the BOL for t…
2 replies
Ok, the BOL says that the sp_add_jobstep procedure's @command parameter can use run time tokens (*c…
2 replies
Hello All - I'm looking for a more efficient way of doing this query. It currently takes about 23 s…
2 replies
Is it possible to restore an .ldf file onto .mdf file? My concern is that if I have a backup from 1…
7 replies
Dear All, Anyone can shares their experiences with using SQL Reporting Tools? thanks
6 replies
How can I take the following CODE and make it loop to get 52 weeks of sales history ? =============…
1 replies
Hello, Can someone tell me if the query processor will produce the same query plan for the followin…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 258,136 through 258,150 (of 284,147 total)