Viewing 15 topics - 256,756 through 256,770 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello everyone, I have a quick question if I may. Has anyone had experience using Idera's SQL…
14 replies
Hi all, Is there any stored procedure, view or other tool which shows the maximum record length for…
5 replies
Basically I have 2 tables, I need to update a field in one if there is NO match to the other Update…
3 replies
I am running a DTS package that, of many other things, updates a Date field. Running the upda…
6 replies
I'm trying to create a stored procedure to selectively update or insert to a table. The origi…
3 replies
I'm trying to set up a maintenance plan that will backup up the database and the transaction log th…
1 replies
OK, here's my problem: I have an orders table, oeOrders, which has a primary key based on a billing…
3 replies
From Enterprise Manager i am attempting to import some tab delimited data in a .dat file. I selecte…
9 replies
Hi, I am using this script to script all the job on my SQL server : -------------------------------…
3 replies
do you know if it can pull data from the mainframe, say an ADABAS file and store it into a SQL Serv…
2 replies
Our MOM application failed to notify us that a server's disk space filled up, and I have been asked…
5 replies
Gurus, Quick Question. I'm migrating data from one database to another. Everything in m…
1 replies
We're currently investigating software for a Warehouse management system, in which the vendor has t…
12 replies
I have read some IT publications were journalists say that there could be an alternative and effect…
9 replies
Hi All, My head is just at bursting point today trying to solve this problem. I have 2 tables, one …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,756 through 256,770 (of 284,151 total)