Viewing 15 topics - 256,771 through 256,785 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to implement a simple log shipping setup between two SQl2K servers. The log shipp…
2 replies
When running one of our procedures we get teh following error msg. "Error encountered with Exceptio…
2 replies
Hoping someone can help.... One of our users is using Access to connect thru ODBC to pull data that…
19 replies
Can someone tell me what the difference is, if any, between a unique constraint and a unique index?…
5 replies
Hi i am trying to backup a SQL database that is on a non standard port, i have many other DB's back…
4 replies
Hi, We recently undertook an exercise whereby we detached c: and d: drives, then attached new c: an…
4 replies
Hi! I am trying to backup our database from the main server to a test server. But everytime I tri…
3 replies
Is there a function like iszero li isnull where i can check zero eg: Select isZero(count(*)) from a…
5 replies
Hello, We have a large number of Intermediate and Aggegate tables that are populated daily. We have…
6 replies
Hi there, Is there a faster way to delete 1 million rows? The stored proc I'm currently using is ju…
25 replies
Greetings, My initial intension was not to cross-post, but I posted this issue earlier today on the…
4 replies
I keep getting an error of "Invalid column name 'ClosedFiveDaysTot'. Server: Msg 207, Level 16, Sta…
5 replies
How do I subtract 1 day from a date? For example, if GETDATE() returns 2004-12-12, how do I make it…
3 replies
Hello, I have attempted to set up a linked server in SQL Server 2000 from Enterprise Manager. Once …
2 replies
I'm the programmer and database guy for my company. I'm learning hungry. I taught mysel…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,771 through 256,785 (of 284,151 total)