Viewing 15 topics - 256,741 through 256,755 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
What is the best method for encrypting the physical files of the database at the OS level. Co…
1 replies
SELECT 'ActionTime' = actiontime, 'Line' = line, 'PhoneNumber' = phonenumber, 'ActionType' = cat.Ac…
5 replies
Folks, I have a small table with column1 as UserID and column2 as RoleID I have multiple roles assi…
2 replies
Folks, i have to create four fields in every user table within my database: Quote: CREATED_BY V…
1 replies
Other than setting ANSI_NULLS to on/off, is there a function I can use which automatically 'un-null…
1 replies
Hi friends, I have following problem: I´m importing data of a ODBC(Acucobol) to a SQL table, but i…
1 replies
I'm familiar with the fill fact concept when it comes to creating indexes. Is is possible to specif…
2 replies
We have a live performance problem. A commerce server object is unfortunately doing an update…
1 replies
Can someone tell me if this is possible? With the query below I need to perform 1 case and compare …
5 replies
Hi Guys Im a relative n00b to SQL and have a question about linked servers. I want to use a linked …
2 replies
Hi, I am a bit confused about how to model a particular data structure, and am hoping someone out t…
1 replies
I need help with the query below. The OpenedTot column has a value of 1 for each row which is not c…
5 replies
Hello, What is your opinion on the best book on SQL Server Development? (not Administration) …
17 replies
Hi, I want to create a replica of our current OLTP data environment on a completely seperate server…
2 replies
I have a .bak file and I need to restore it using TSQL. I do not know what the logical files names …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,741 through 256,755 (of 284,151 total)