Viewing 15 topics - 256,726 through 256,740 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am fairly new to SQL, but I believe that I have my head around the general product. I am trying t…
12 replies
Hey all, Maybe I should've known better, but for clarity sake we were using WHERE IN (sub-query) in…
13 replies
I have a developer reporting this error: "Error -2147217900: The log file for database 'myDB' is fu…
4 replies
So, I'm running a few windows 2000 servers that all have sql server 2000 on them. Our main se…
7 replies
Hi In SS2000, I want to see if the employid in transaction_table is exist in DD00100 table, and I a…
1 replies
Hi, Currently I am building an application that tries to satisfy the following user requirem…
1 replies
Hi, we have found in some of the heap tables the no. of rows in the index pages(_WA_SYS_ Sys…
2 replies
I am trying to build a search form so a user can input their search term. How do I handle the…
1 replies
Hi all, I have been working on this for past 2 days but can't figure out how to do it. I would be r…
4 replies
I am currently attempting to add a column to a table that is being replicated. However it wil…
2 replies
I have set up a linked server to a Pervasive Database from my local SLQ Server. Using OPENQUERY I c…
4 replies
We are trying to put an application into production but the end user beta-testing the application c…
1 replies
Hi all, I am trying to restore a database and get the following error. "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server…
1 replies
This is SQL Svr 2000 SP3. I have a backup of a prod database made via db maint plan. Then I c…
Anonymous
3 replies
I am working on a Project Management application, and I have two data design issues I am debat…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,726 through 256,740 (of 284,151 total)