Viewing 15 topics - 256,651 through 256,665 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm wondering if there are any work arounds to having the Outlook 2002 or Outlook 2003 client activ…
9 replies
Hi, Is there any way to avoid using four-part name when accessing a SQL linked server ? I know th…
2 replies
Is there a sure way to make sure SQL Server never accepts any incoming mail? Gregory A. Lars…
4 replies
I am looking for something along the lines of xp_cmdshell that would execute on a system across a n…
2 replies
Hi, All I have situation that I have to split the text column in parent table into multiple varchar…
1 replies
I have a table that has fields: FName LName MName Phone Age Location meeee uggly&…
2 replies
Hi All, I am having this issue with one Window's Domain Group-- I grant access to the GROUP and the…
4 replies
SELECT Xf.SSN, eel.SEX From [System2].[DB].[DBO].DATAFIle Xf Join OTHERInfoFile eel on X…
2 replies
I apologize for my ignorance. But how do you execute a DTS Package within a stored proc? Thanks, Sh…
2 replies
Hi everyone, I've talk to my boss this morning and he wants to implement a files tracking software …
2 replies
I’ve got a unique question for those of you that might be "gurus" concerning SQL Server: Does anyon…
1 replies
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has good acceptable values for the thresholds for these sql counters: …
1 replies
When running the Optimization Task (Reorganize data and index pages) for a Database Maintenance Pla…
1 replies
I am having some difficulties adding a target server to a multi server admin setup. Basically…
2 replies
We are moving from Pervasive to SQL Server. I have successfully added a linked server to my local i…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,651 through 256,665 (of 284,151 total)