Viewing 15 topics - 256,666 through 256,680 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I want to write a script that will query 60+ sql server instances and determine when the last b…
8 replies
Hi. I'm kind of mucking around with DTS and Lotus Notes to get Notes data into SQL Server tables. …
2 replies
Hi, I am facing a typical problem, can any help me out in guiding in a right direction. I am having…
1 replies
Can anybody help me out. What are the causes behind the database becomes suspected and what are the…
1 replies
Hi all, A couple of issues with exporting to Excel, where info is lost or added (unfortunately). Th…
1 replies
Hi all, I see the following error when exporting a matrix-based report to Excel: Microsoft Excel Fi…
4 replies
Hi All, I am developing a browser application using ASP.NET and code behind is C#.net. On cli…
7 replies
I have the table named employee with the two columns ie emp_id and salary. I want to fetch the thir…
2 replies
I wish to be able to Audit any Object events including Updating an object structure, Inserting or D…
1 replies
Hello, I am very perplexed with this problem I'm having. I work for a website-based company …
1 replies
Hi I need a way to tell if an MSDE edition is installed or wheter it is a full edition, other than …
2 replies
I have two forms in MS Access aplication based on two SQL table. Here are the tables with field. Ta…
1 replies
I'm new at this so hopefully someone can help. I've seen a few examples but I can't get the c…
2 replies
Our product supports SQLServer as one of the three databases. I'm a programmer that…
1 replies
I want to automate the service account password change on all the servers. Any body has any experie…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,666 through 256,680 (of 284,151 total)