Viewing 15 topics - 256,636 through 256,650 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Is it possible to modify the WHERE clause in a stored procedure based on an input parameter? For ex…
9 replies
I want to split a SQL-result in two parts, the first 3 rows, and the others. The first 3 is easy: …
19 replies
What I’m trying to do is really very simple. I want to join 2 queries. The 2 queries ar…
9 replies
Anyone who can give good advise in using XML in a SQL server 2000 dB. Microsoft is pumping out ther…
1 replies
Whenever I export a table to my local database using Enterprise Manager it removes the Identity fro…
4 replies
I have a Helpdesk Application that I need to know the lapse time from DateRecieved and Assigned Dat…
3 replies
I already have a select query which performs a LEFT join with another table. How do I arrange the s…
1 replies
Hello All I want to store some photos in a MSSQL database, and to view them later what is the best …
2 replies
Hi, I've to change the name of some tables (include their columns name) in a working database. Thes…
7 replies
I dont know whether this is group is the right place to post this question. I am having a stored pr…
2 replies
Hi, I think the howto library is a great idea. I also like the idea of having it vendor sponsored a…
1 replies
Hi there, I am using the SUM function to total values in a single column. The SUM function ignores …
5 replies
I get this error when trying to execute the following code: Server: Msg 245, Level 16, State 1, Lin…
7 replies
I am trying to get users that have Microsoft Server installed without approval. Is there code to ru…
5 replies
Hi - I have a database i'd like to clean up; the originator did a poor job mapping the XML data fie…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,636 through 256,650 (of 284,151 total)