Viewing 15 topics - 256,621 through 256,635 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
My end goal is to be able to transfer data from our test station to a central server. I creat…
9 replies
Hi Guys, In the newsletters, you send out, staring this Monday, links doesn't have a forum id (ex: …
2 replies
I want all my developers to give execute permission on store proc, when user execute store proc its…
13 replies
Does anyone know of a good, free, safe network sniffer I can install on a work station? Gregory A. …
7 replies
"Cannot find the function xp_cmdshell in the library C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSS…
4 replies
We are receiving an Error: 2004-12-18 20:37:31.47 spid57 Error: 823, Severity: 24…
5 replies
Hey gurus, Quick Question. I'm running a DTS Package that imports data from a db4 data…
3 replies
I've posted before on this issue, but I'm almost finished now and just need help to finish it off.&…
2 replies
I have a stored procedure that inserts records into the table SchoolServices based on a join of two…
11 replies
I want to create a SQL statement to retrieve a numeric value from a table, and return it with the c…
7 replies
Hi All, I am trying to creat a dcitionary for my address table. I have a large list of incor…
3 replies
I am trying to index a view for performance reasons and get the message: Cannot create index. Objec…
4 replies
I have noticed that the msdb database is set to autogrow by 1 MB ! Can I change this on the fly to …
2 replies
Hey gurus, Quick Question. I'm running a DTS Package that imports data from a db4 database in…
1 replies
Hi all, I'm new to the forum, so please be nice! I was just wondering how you all go about d…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,621 through 256,635 (of 284,151 total)