Viewing 15 topics - 256,501 through 256,515 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I'm trying to replicate a database but the suscriptor agent send me a message "The process coul…
2 replies
i am seeking some editor that allowes to order the (begin,end) like the jgrasp, does it exist some…
2 replies
Circular logic???? Anyway, the "SQL Server Newbies" forum has a "sticky" post that alway stays at t…
2 replies
Both SQL Server 2000 EE, Windows 2000 Adv Server are on the primary and secondary servers…
1 replies
Hello friends, one mine friend accidentally compiled a store procedure, he wants re…
6 replies
i need to add one second to this select datepart(second,Getdate()) how ?? thnks ilan
19 replies
The subject is so named because I need to implement something like what TM does on its web site. We…
1 replies
Hello, I have a strange problem that has come up. I noticed my ODBC wasn't working for Access and S…
2 replies
I moved via backup and restore a database from one SQL server to another. The backup proceede…
2 replies
Hi, I have a SQL 2000 database with about 100 user roles. When I add a new user to the databa…
2 replies
Hello listers, First: I wish you all a merry christmas and a wonderfull 2005 year. Now here is my …
1 replies
Hi I have a SQL function say fn_A(s) that takes a parameter say s. I want to add another parameter …
3 replies
Hi everybody, I'm moving from Borland Interbase and I'm a newby in SQL Server. I have a table with…
2 replies
Hi, Could anyone tell me how we can avoid the message "The command(s) completed successfully." in S…
2 replies
I have been reviewing the results from a SQL trace and I have a number of SP:CacheHit events. Great…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,501 through 256,515 (of 284,155 total)