Viewing 15 topics - 256,486 through 256,500 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to convert a "paper type" report into transactions that can be used in SQL Server. …
6 replies
Hi, How do we capture the value of a dynamic sql in a variable. For example, I have a dynami…
7 replies
Hi, Is it possible to use EXECUTE/ sp_executesql in a function to execute a string sql.
1 replies
Hi gurus, I need to get the list of stored procs which is using a one table name ex: ListofSP('Tabl…
8 replies
Hi, While i am trying to connect to bi development studio in yukon beta2..i am getttin…
1 replies
Hi, We are using merge replication between remote PCs and Server. For every table we have de…
1 replies
Hi, Iam converting an old in-house Indexed flat file system to .net & SQL. Ive got a lot of it …
1 replies
Hello. I'm interested in any comparisons/recommendations for free or inexpensive SQL tools to be us…
4 replies
I'm trying to write an extract for a DataWarehouse DB. Essentially, I want to insert into the DW al…
15 replies
I am receiving the following error for a scheduled job. DTSRun OnError: DTSStep_DTSSendMailTa…
2 replies
Does anyone have a script/utility for dumping out SQL Server configuration info? Or for confi…
4 replies
I am a newbie trying to plan for replication between two data centers. For budgeting reasons I've …
1 replies
I have a stored proc that I usually call from VB using ADO. Here is a simplified version of t…
5 replies
I'm trying to issue the following statement...Note future statements may list many, many Batch_Ids.…
8 replies
I'm upgrading an Access DB to SQL Server via DTS using a hosted SQL Server. Often, the tables …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,486 through 256,500 (of 284,155 total)