Viewing 15 topics - 256,516 through 256,530 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I need to develop an application in vb.net that uses sql server database so that user can access th…
1 replies
How to use store procedure to get information about server, like chipset number, I/O, and memory.
1 replies
Is it possible to create a partitioned view on a table that has a text field in it (obviously not a…
2 replies
Hi, I need some help. It's possible to create or restore a databse using the .mdf file and log file…
1 replies
Totally new to SQL*Server. I was just asked to export rows from a Table using the DTS Import/Export…
1 replies
Totally new to SQL*Server. I was just asked to export rows from a Table using the DTS Import/Export…
1 replies
I have the following SP: CREATE PROCEDURE dbo.GenericWorkFlowSequence_Insert_One ( @nvcGWFSName nv…
2 replies
On one of our servers (this is a development server so it is not a major issue but) there is one da…
4 replies
Ok hopefully this question won't be too long! I have 3 tables that I am joining. directory …
4 replies
I'm going to loading a new server with SQL Server 2000. What do I need to do to have the Syst…
3 replies
I have a udf that takes a parm and returns a table I am trying to do something like this select a.i…
4 replies
Is it possible to change the name of an installed instance. I have SQL2000 installed on my de…
1 replies
Hi all. I am developing on a MSDE 2000 platform. I have from anytime 2-4 processing modul…
1 replies
Hi All, I am looking for ways to replicate some data. I have many client DB's across the WAN which …
2 replies
I have the following as part of a script: ALTER TABLE dbo.report_review_log WITH NOCHECK ADD…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,516 through 256,530 (of 284,155 total)