Viewing 15 topics - 256,441 through 256,455 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to find a way to look out for a certain character in a CASE statement. e.g: CASE …
2 replies
Hey boys, Quick question. Whats the quickest way to shrink a log file. I was recently handed a da…
6 replies
FindWhat.com (NASDAQ: FWHT) creates and offers proprietary performance-based marketing and commerce…
1 replies
Ok, I anybody can help me on this will be nice. I´m trying to create a index on a view in order to …
4 replies
Hi All I have this little holdup at BCP data file load in specific table columns andit is like…
3 replies
Hi everyone I need to dynamically determine a database name and store it in a variable using T-SQL.…
5 replies
Hi there, I have created a DTS package to import files to a database on a monthly basis (one at a t…
5 replies
We're planning to develop an n-tier application at the moment using .NET framework and sql server t…
10 replies
How do i declare a cursor by executing a stored proc ??? Thanks in advance. regards Prave…
4 replies
Does anyone know how to back up the reporting services. or restore a Reporting services with all it…
3 replies
Is it possible to capture changes (SQL Statement level) to a database using a trace while restoring…
3 replies
Using the code below, how would I change it so that I can retrieve data from 2 separate fields and …
12 replies
Hi Everyone, I need a script to list all the user tables and its corresponding no.of rows inserted,…
1 replies
Hi, I feel like this should be fairly simple but I just can't seem to get it! I basically want to u…
4 replies
I have searched the forums and read the various posts about updating text but I can't get them to w…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,441 through 256,455 (of 284,155 total)