Viewing 15 topics - 256,456 through 256,470 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I've created a program which compares a database against an XML Document to check for missing objec…
1 replies
I must synchronise more databases. I prepare script with new or changed objects. In VB6 I use …
1 replies
I would like to create a user and grant this person a default database each time he/she logs in(usi…
4 replies
I normally Shrink my Databases by right clicking on the Database, selecting All Tasks, selecting Sh…
2 replies
Is there a way to organize DTS packages into folders? I have about 600 packages that I'd like…
2 replies
I have a database, about 7GB, that I am attempting to backu pacross the network to a Firewire drive…
7 replies
Hi, I am using the following code to run a crystal report: '***************************************…
1 replies
I have a table containing all salesreps and I want to generate a report daily for each rep - but on…
1 replies
I am implementing multiple filegroups for a new database. One task for the implementation is the t…
9 replies
I am try to find unequal rows of two tables t1 and t2 on two different servers. To find where …
8 replies
Hello all, I trying to develop a incident reporting application the security personnel can use to …
3 replies
Hi, I'm having some kind of brain fart here. I need to create a view the sums all sales from …
5 replies
I'm trying to determine how to trap connection errors in T-SQL code. If I run the following c…
11 replies
This post has been removed by the moderator
6 replies
This post has been removed by the moderator
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,456 through 256,470 (of 284,155 total)