Viewing 15 topics - 256,426 through 256,440 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Dear all I have an images table whereby the user can insert images in it through a console. The fi…
26 replies
not joking, I've just did it (by mistake of course) I ran a sql script using QA and half of the tab…
6 replies
We are currently implementing a new 64 bit SQL Server solution to meet our performance demands. We …
2 replies
I have a table in which i need to delete huge amount of rows very frequently in the order of 200,00…
12 replies
If a table does not have a date/time stamp field, is there a way to find out when a row was inserte…
1 replies
Got the transaction log as big as 4g while the db is only 156M. dbcc opentran does not return…
5 replies
After a server reboot, the Log Reader job for replication fails with this error "The process could …
3 replies
I will like to grant a specific database role to all NT users in a database and give eve…
2 replies
Hi, I've been testing our recovery options for Reporting Services just in case. Using KB 842425 (ht…
5 replies
Hi, I need to compare data in the same table from two different databases. AdeptSQL Diff does a goo…
4 replies
Hi, I am a programmer (VB) and a beginner when it comes to optimal database design, but I am always…
6 replies
I'm trying to create a full text catalog on our production server but the sp_fulltext_database sp k…
5 replies
I have a table where one field of nvarchar (1000) exists. As an average only 5% of the record…
6 replies
All- We have a process that generates a text file for loading into a SQL table called Files. …
2 replies
I have a routine in Excel that will parse out a column with a person’s full name. I need to b…
19 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,426 through 256,440 (of 284,155 total)