Viewing 15 topics - 256,366 through 256,380 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi ! I am trying to make loggning in my DTS package that have some stored procedures. The package i…
3 replies
In my Stored Procedure an insert statement returns some error which I want to trap and return it ba…
3 replies
Hi, I have a Compaq Proliant 800. In it I have instaled Window NT Server with service pack 6, also …
1 replies
another quick one: how do i reset an autonumber field in the sql server ? it's a temp table and eve…
3 replies
Hi, I have a multiuser DB using ADP, each user needs to log on with a differnt login info ofcourse…
3 replies
can anyone please tell how to format datetime of the output in select statement to show just the da…
9 replies
I have a CSV string that is already in SQL server as a single field. I did other manipulation…
17 replies
In one of my databases where I am working these days, I have used nvarchar instead of nchar. …
12 replies
Please help me with XP sp2. I am having problems with users using Windows XP SP2 when my applicatio…
2 replies
Hello ppl, I was wondering what permissions an sql user needs to execute the IDENTITY_INSERT comman…
15 replies
Hello, Can anyone help me with this ? I am designing a business solution. Previously, I had each d…
12 replies
I just started working for a client that is searching for a replication solution for reporting. Non…
1 replies
I know I run the risk of being tarred and feathered with this crowd. But I'm wondering, what are th…
3 replies
I have the task of writing up a Word document documenting about forty stored procedures. Can anyon…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,366 through 256,380 (of 284,155 total)