Viewing 15 topics - 256,381 through 256,395 (of 284,155 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
7 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/co
11 replies
Has anyone successfully used msdb.dbo.sp_add_job to create a job with the @owner_login_name paramet…
2 replies
I'm creating an index on a table. The table is selected from by dozens of different sprocs, funcs …
6 replies
I have an application role in a newly restored database that is saying doesn't exist. Normally when…
8 replies
Having problems with what shoud be a simple select statement.. Returned recordset is not as desired…
2 replies
Hi, I am an application developer, not a DBA, and I am making a shopping cart for a web site…
2 replies
Please can someone tell me the best way to stop replication on both publisher and subscriber server…
2 replies
I have an application that runs a long forecasting process. When I run the application on a client…
1 replies
I want to update 2 columns the table OPT_SalesForecastDetail using the following SET de…
1 replies
Hi all I am having quite a frustrating problem. I have an MDX statement that looks like this: SELEC…
9 replies
Hi, I am writing a perl program which aim is to get all the datafiles & logs size. (It uses DBI…
16 replies
Dear All, I have a field in the database which is small int since i only need to store numbers < 10…
6 replies
Hi all, I got the message "A connection could not be made to the report server https://visionex/rep…
6 replies
Hi guys, I am using ADO.NET and MSSQL 2000. In a SP if you issue multiple "Select" statements, it w…
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 256,381 through 256,395 (of 284,155 total)